Data Protection Declaration
Please carefully study the following Data Processing Information in order to gain an understanding of the way we process your personal data and to familiarize your data processing-related rights.
Roztomýdlo Judit Fülöp IČO: 09811966, DIČ: CZ7654071964 , registered offices: Rostoklaty 80, Rostoklaty 28171., hereinafter as: Controller), as data controller provides the following information pursuant to the contents of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Union [hereinafter as: Regulation] concerning data processing related to the webshop operated through the https://roztomydlo.cz/ website.
Controller’s name: Roztomýdlo, Judit Fülöp (IČO: 09811966, DIČ: CZ7654071964)
Controller’s registered offices: Rostoklaty 80, Rostoklaty 28171.
Controller’s telephone number: +420-775652557
Controller’s email address: email@example.com
Purpose of processing personal data
The processing of your personal data is carried out for the operation of the webshop located at the https://roztomydlo.cz/website, for the realization of products offered through the webshop and their promotion (marketing activities). The data of registered members of the press is processed for maintaining ties with the press.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
We carry out the processing of your personal data on the following legal basis:
- webshop operation [surname, first name, profile image, email address, blocked from shopping indication, blocked from using certain forms of payment indication, frequent customer points, coupon usage, comments, purchases] – Article 6, paragraph (1) item a) of the Regulation, thus the data processing is based on your consent
- data related to the fulfillment (billing, delivery) of purchase and sale agreements for products included in the webshop[surname, first name, shipping address, telephone number, email address, financial data related to purchases, billing name and address] – Article 6, paragraph (1) item b) of the Regulation, thus the data processing is required for the fulfillment of the agreement concluded with you
- data related to marketing activities (newsletters, out of stock notifications, personalized offers, data-based marketing)[surname, first name, email address, telephone number, newsletter confirmation, unsubscribing from newsletters, sex, birthday, name day, hair type, skin type, favourite scents, whether you have children under 10 years of age, number of children, whether you’re an expectant mother, buyer segment, user customer, user value, whether you installed browser extensions, automated series of letters, frequent customer points, previous purchases, coupon usage, request for text message-based notifications, favourite products, product crediting, coupon crediting, carts, e-mails dispatched to Manna] – Article 6, paragraph (1) item a) of the Regulation, thus the data processing is based on your consent
- data required for maintaining ties with the press [surname, first name, whether you’re a journalist, which media you represent, position at the media in question] – Article 6, paragraph (1) item a) of the Regulation, thus the data processing is based on your consent
The categories of personal data undergoing processing and the duration of the storage of data
Your personal data will be processed for the duration listed below:
- data for webshop operation – until your consent is revoked,
- data related to the fulfillment of purchase and sale agreements for products included in the webshop – for 5 years subsequent to the termination of the agreement,
- data related to marketing activities – until your consent is revoked,
- data required for maintaining ties with the press – until your consent is revoked,
The duration of the storage of documents serving as the foundation of accounting records is 8 years.
In the case of ongoing regulatory, court or other miscellaneous proceedings, when required for the certification of adherence to existing statutory requirements or the presentation, validation or protection of legal claims, the processing of personal data can also be carried out beyond the duration outlined above.
When using the website, it sets a so-called ‘session cookie’ in your browser in order to download the site. Cookies allow you to encounter offers suiting your interests when surfing the web and to improve your experience when browsing the website. You may delete the cookies at any time thanks to the “delete cookies” option of the browser.
Recipients of personal data, data processors, data forwarding
Only the Controller’s senior representatives and the data processors stipulated in the current item are privy to your personal data (and only to the extent of carrying out their activities).
We employ the services of data processors for the following activities:
- Roztomýdlo (Rostoklaty 80, Rostoklaty 28171) – advertising agency [marketing] services, accounting and financial services, customer service, IT services;
- Roztomýdlo (Rostoklaty 80, Rostoklaty 28171) – packaging
- Google Ireland Limited (Gordon House Barrow Street Dublin 4. Ireland) – visitor statistics;
- Facebook Ireland Limited (4 Grand Canal Square,Grand Canal Harbour Dublin 2, Ireland) – advertisements;
The servers storing your personal data are protected with suitable security systems and are located in server rooms which cannot be accessed in any matter by unauthorised individuals. Remote access to the servers of the website is only fully possible through highly encrypted channels, solely by individuals who require said access for the operation of the servers. The passwords provided by users are not stored in any text-based manner, only in so-called ‘hashed’ form.
Rights of the data subjects
Right of access
You have the right to obtain confirmation from the Controller that your personal data is being processed and, where this is the case, access to information on said personal information and their processing – pursuant to Article 15 of the Regulation.
Right to rectification
You have the right to obtain, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
Right of erasure
You have the right to the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay where the conditions stipulated in Article 17 of the Regulation exist, particularly if your personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed or if you withdraw consent on which the processing is based and there is no other legal basis for said processing.
The right of erasure cannot be practiced if the data in question is necessary for presenting, validating or protecting legal claims.
Right to restriction
You have the right to restriction of processing where the conditions stipulated in Article 18 of the Regulation exist, particularly if you contest the accuracy of the personal data, the data processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data; or if you object to the processing.
Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit said data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided.
This is tied to the proviso that the data processing is based on your consent and is carried out by automated means.
Right to object
You have the right to object, on grounds related to your particular situation, at any time to the processing of your personal data. Said objection does not affect the legality of consensual data processing prior to said objection.
Complaints, legal remedies
In Czech Republic, the data security supervisory authority is: Úřad na ochranu osobních údajů České republiky (Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Praha 7, firstname.lastname@example.org)
You are entitled to file complaints to the supervisory authority should you feel the processing of your personal data is in violation of the Regulation. You are entitled to challenge the decision of the supervisory authority.
If you feel that the processing of your personal data is not conducted in accordance with the Regulation, thus resulting in the violation of the rights provided by the Regulation, you may seek legal remedies.
In Czech Republic, the adjudication of data security litigation falls under the jurisdiction of the Regional Courts. As a rule, the Budapest-Capital Regional Court shall proceed in litigation involving the Controller.
Source of personal data
You provided access to your personal data during the use of the webshop.