Why natural soaps?
My skin used to be very dry, no matter what soaps or creams I used. Liquid soaps were even worse. My hair used to be thin and flat and my scalp felt like sandpaper after washing it. At one point I even had eczema, so I desperately wanted to find a solution to save my skin.
As for me skincare starts with a clean skin therefore I was looking for a simple bar of soap. If it has the correct nutrients, there is no need for tons of creams and lotions to restore the damage.
I first discovered hand-made soaps at farmers‘ markets and it was a revelation that soaps can be made of real oils and fats, no additives, no chemicals, no petroleum, no artificial bubbles and scents! All of these ingredients irritates the skin. And what’s more: it doesn’t require a mysterious chemical lab to produce.
This is fantastic!
So I fell in love instantly with natural soaps and learned how to make them. Ever since I have been pouring my own soaps inspired by the smells and colours of nature and seasons of the year.
We were born and studied in Hungary, moved to Dublin, Ireland in 2005. Due to a career move of my husband we moved to Prague in 2010. My husband encouraged me to keep going with my soaping hobby and naturally I turned my hobby into a full-time job. As our children were born, it was an easy step to move out of the city to a lovely village nearby. We are surrounded by nature where we have set up our own small artisan business framed with a small, sunny herb garden with lovely levander, marigold, melissa, and many others.
good for you
and the planet.
We have carefully selected our ingredients to create soaps that gently cleanses and nourishes the skin, keeping it naturally moisturized around the year.
We are proud, that we are not using any kind of palm oil or palm kernel oil.
- Olive oil, coconut oil, she butter, jojoba oil, avocado oil, hemp oil, rapeseed oil are all coming from certified producers.
- We have developed a unique recepie for those suffering from atopic dermatitis or eczema, where we use fresh goat’s milk that is well known for its high contents of minerals, vitamins and cream to repair and improve damaged skin tissue, remove irritantion and restore healthy skin.
- We are using 100% pure essential oils or a blend of them to make a more complex scent. However some naturally fade with time.
- Our organic herbs are hand-selected from the finest harvests each year.
- Packaging is as eco-friendly as possible and easily recyclable.
We have noticed the growing interest of people in high quality hand-made cosmetics and toiletries. So we have launched our product range with soaps, which we are now selling on local and regional farmers‘ markets where we can meet our customers in person and develop our soaps based on real customer needs.
We make all of our products from scratch, entirely by hand, using natural ingredients. Our soaps are made in small batches using a base of pure vegetable oils where the main ingredient is olive oil and shea butter. Each and every bar is cut, finished and wrapped by hand.
Our products have been certified by a qualified toxicological chemist in accordance with EU regulations regarding the sale of cosmetics. This ensures that all our products are made to the highest standards and are safe to use.